background

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baking cookies, action packed week

Today was a first. Alexandria left for her first ever away camp. She is a few hours north of me now, and will be back Saturday afternoon. I pray that she has a fabby time, and her and her bff get SLEEP!!!!

Me being the nice mom I try to be asked my son if he would like some chocolate chip cookies. He said yes, specially if I was going to bake them. So we got everything down to bake and come to find out we were 1/2 cup short of brown sugar. So off he went to the liquor store around the corner to get some while I wait for him to get back.

Tomorrow we are heading up to the hills for some hiking. Looks like we will hit Big Trees SP and hike there. I'll be sure to take a ton of pictures! And post about it when i get back. Friday we are going to go visit friends that are on vacation at Silver Lake. I have never been there so I want to check that place out. Saturday the girl comes home and Sunday will be her dance recital. Next week starts off VBS and then June is over pretty much.

So that is our action packed week. I'm sure I'll have lots to write about!

xoxo, T

No comments: