background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Two Weeks into 2011 and its been good

Another week is done and gone. It's going by pretty quickly, and for that I am surprised and yet not. Every day is another day, filled with a long list of things to do and never enough time to get any of it done. And with so much that is being done, hard to take a daily picture that shows what has happened. So I guess its a mix of both. I do the best I can.

Monday was spent working and then went window shopping. I want the Nikon!


Tuesday was spend with work and with baking prep. After making the above cake for my class, I had to rush off to a Boy Scout meeting. Daily Tuesday life!
The final product on Wednesday! Bugs Bunny cake I decorated.

Thursday afternoon, I found these cupcake displays for $5 each! Such a bargain shopper I am. :)
Friday was spent a time of pampering for me! Nails done!

Saturday was a wonderful end to a good day. Fire place, movie and cuddling with my honey.

I spend most of the time working each week between 2 jobs. It's a busy life but fun. So I try to put up and tell about how each day has something different!


xoxo, T

No comments: