background

Friday, June 27, 2008

Life... as normal as it can get.... I think!

Well tonight was the last night for VBS. Its over. The 2 camps I help run are DONE!!! Now on to enjoy the rest of summer. Boo had a blast a VBS and with exception of a few minor things that happened she was quite the happy camper. I relised today just how much she has grown in the last 5 years. BTW, this year marked year 5 for me helping at VBS.

So we have Austin's new bike for his merit badge. We will start the biking on Sunday when he comes home. He leaves tomorrow to camp overnight on a battle ship! (fun!)

Fourth of July is next week. We had a plan, but now it has changed. So I am not sure what we are doing yet. But its a week from now, and I think we will deal with figuring that part out after this weekend.

So I hope you all have a great week. I'm off here for now to get some sleep (I hope) and relax!

No comments: