background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The spa day....

um.. spa day.... The facial was great cept i think i was allergic to something cuz my face itched all day yesterday. that was relaxing to have it done. now the massage... NOT RELAXING at all. omg... it was like she was touching me with a feather. the rest of the day was good. Boy friend picked me up, then we went to pick up kids. dropped them off at home and he took me to stockton and got me 2 new books and jamba juice.
We then came home and layed out by the pool for a while and read. then upstairs and took a nap. he took care of the kids the whole time. yea me!! lol
after all that he made dinner (bbq steak, corn on the cob and pasta), and we watched a movie.
So it was a good day, just not the part that was to be the best part was not. :sigh: But all in all it was good and that is all that counts. :)

xoxo, T

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Glad you had a great time! Yr BF sounds like a great guy!