background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

been sick

Oh how much I HATE being sick. I'm the worst person to be around when I'm sick. And I refuse to allow myself to get sick. So when I do, I really do. NOT FUN.

This time it was a cold, I think. Not even sure. Started with a sore throat on Thursday of last week. I did not think anything of it because I went into a business where there was something I was allergic to. Thought it was scrachy because of that. Nope. Friday comes around and I'm starting to feel worse and worse. Next comes the fever, cough and stuffy nose. YUCK.

Saturday afternoon went to M's to work on the mural. Was feeling okay, not too bad on the sick end. Sunday went for the 25 mile bike ride. THAT was fun. I totally enjoyed myself with it and was feeling great. Then worked more on the murals again till late.

Monday came and was sooo very sick. I just wanted to die. Stayed home from work because I could not see to drive and my temp was so up. :( BF came in that night and took care of me. Works for me.

Today stayed home from work again because I was still totally outta it. Now I'm feeling a bit better. Hopefully I'll be all better tomorrow. I have to because I am going into work.

I'll update on other things when the med head is totally gone and I can make more sense. :)

xoxo, T

No comments: