background

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Work, work and more work

Wow.... Just a month ago I was begging for jobs. And now I have 2. One full time job and one part time job. I am now working EVERY day of the week. It is really cool, let me tell you. Money can actually go into savings! AMAZING...lol My new jobs are working at our local news paper and working at a local hotel. Pretty cool, huh? Paper is my part time job.... mon- friday. and the hotel is full time sat-wed. I'm loving it!

With that the kids are acting up. they are getting a bit more freedome than what they are use to and are being total snots. I'm not quite sure what to do to correct the behaviors. But something has to be done. So we are working on that. I hope.

This week we added to our little family. Little kitty named Path. He is so loving and very hyper. Fits right on in. He was adopted from a local shelter and was fixed the same day. So he has a cone on his head until next Thursday when it can come off.

I started back to school this week as well. That is going good. Lots of work and its all worth it because in 3 years I'll be graduated with my BS in Business Management!

That is it for now. I need to finish making our late dinner, eat it and send the kids to bed. Because it is off to work I go tonight!

xoxo, T

No comments: