background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

So some changes start

right now. Yep, that is right.

Sense the last post things have changed yet again. Good right? Well I dont know on that yet. what i do know is that i just rolled with them and adjusted my thinking.

So my night away...not gonna happen. Why? Because I'm a mom first and formost. Alexandria had dental surgery done on Wed. 4 teeth removed, 6 root canels and 6 caps. Plus 3 fillings. Thankfully they knocked her out so she has no memory of like 4 hours. Which is good for her and me both. But the down side is she is now finally feeling better from that TONIGHT, a day later. But she is coming down sick with a cold or something like that. She has cough and fever. So I cannot in good faith leave for 24 hours with her coming down sick. Makes sense? Yes. Am I happy with that choice? Not really, but oh well. I'll roll with it.

So, I still need to breathe, I need to do something to get what is in me out. What else can I do that is as good as 24 hour break? Tattoo. yep you got that right. Back when I was working 14 days straight and 14 hour shift, and I was so stressed out by my family and was getting angry all the time. I had no time to leave and get a break. I got my 1st and 2nd tattoo then. Now I'm not working like I was, but the kids are much older now, and with that they are busy all the time. So am I. Which means I dont have time to take my 24 hour break soon. With that, I will get a tattoo. I have ran thru ideas, more and more of them. I finally found out for one I do like. Tomorrow I am going to see if my friend can draw up what i'm looking at doing. And then tomorrow night go and get it done. I hope it does not cost TOO much. We'll see.

Tomorrow I will go to work for a short bit of time. I dont want to leave Alexandria too long. I will get the tattoo done after Austin gets home from school. Sometime this weekend I'll be going with my best friend and getting massages done.

I will take my weekend away sometime soon. I made myself that promise. I will start doing the things *I* like and NOT care about what others say about me. By me doing that in the last several years, I have lost a big part of me that *I* loved. I want and need that part of me back. My family and friends need that part of me back too, even though they have NO clue what they have been missing. I know that I will lose friends I have now with this change, but if they do make that choice, then they were not real friends from the start.

Sometimes life changes are hard. Sometimes they are easy. Mine are going to be both hard and easy too. It will be an interesting road ahead... stay tuned!

xoxo, T

No comments: