background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

What an awesome Month!!!

June was just an awesome month. VBS went off with out much of any problems. Everyone had a great time and it was a good thing for our church. But I sure worked hard there. After all that was over, I got to pack and head to Texas. That was so much fun!!!! Huston, Katy, Galveston, and San Antonio. I got to spend some much needed time with my BFF and got time away from my family. Something I have never got to do before on that scale.

Texas, the parts I visited, I pretty much fell in love with. Love the manners, the life style (so laid back compared to California), the fact that it is something so different than what we have here. Add to the fact that several very good friends live there!! I will say 5 days was not a long enough time to spend there. And I will be booking a trip back in my near future!

Came back to Cali and then the 4th hit (yes, I know that is July but still). We took the weekend away and went up to South Lake Tahoe for the week away with the family. Our first real kind of vacation with all of us. Amazingly, everyone got along really well... Which leads me to believe that when time comes to have a longer vacation, things will go along swimmingly.

Up next in our lives... Well Austin is off to camp right now, Alexandria gets to go to Great America this Friday for the first time ever! And we are making plans to sometime in the next few months, go camping on the coast for the weekend. That will be an adventure!

So now that you guys know how my summer has gone...How has yours? What fun have you been doing or are planning on doing???

xoxo, T

No comments: