background

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A long time coming

Not sure just how much I will be writting here tonight. Things have been rough. Out of the norm. And not a lot I'm free to talk about in public. And you really dont get much more public than this.

Anyways, Texas vaca was fantastic. So much fun spending time with my BFF and her kids. I really cannot wait to go back. I'll post pictures and details in another blog. 4th of July was a lot of fun in South Shore Tahoe. Things were going just as I had hoped. Very good.

Then August hit and my world was turned upside down. Aug 10, 2011 at about 9pm I got a phone call that half of me knew would come, but never did I think it would be sooo soon. My brother died. He had chrones, and I did not know. He was really sick and I had never knew. And then the cops showed up at my door and said I was next of Kin. Mindblowing.

And sense then its just been dealing with day by day. its been 1 month, 1 week and 1 day and i dont really believe it is true. So I'm sooo sorry I havent updated. And that this is not my normal updating. Because honestly.... I dont even know how i'm doing what all i am doing. I'm sure i'll post more later... but just running in really quick to say i have not forgotten my blog...just life blew me over and i have still yet to pick up all the pieces.

And while i'm here... those that pray, send up a few for me why i make some tough choices.

xoxo, T

No comments: