background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Who would have known....

Who would have known that my world was still being shaken up when I wrote that last update. Who would have known that my next update is all the more painful...

Last Tuesday my boyfriend moved out and broke up with me. We were just past the year mark and he was done. I still find it hard to believe that this last two months are nothing but a very, very bad dream. Add to the fact that I have been thinking for years about moving away from here. I have done nothing but struggle and struggle. And I have prayed and prayed about it. I feel like us moving and getting a new start on life would be good. For all of us. A place where there is jobs to be had and cost of living is not sky high like California is.

My son does not agree. He disagrees sooo much that he has already found a place he can move to. And my heart breaks. Everyone keeps telling me I'm a strong person. I feel sooooooo weak right now. I cannot eat. I am not a strong as those think I am. I'm very good at faking strong though.

We will not be moving until March. I can make it til then. My daughter is not 100% happy about it but is very understanding. She agrees that its for the best for us all. Right now I feel like she is the only one that loves me.

so sucks is my life now. In just a very short time...life went from being wonderful and roses to heartbreak and death.... All of it too much in too short of a time.

xoxo, T

No comments: