background

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things Could be worse... that i know

But at this point i feel as if we have hit bottom. The gas has been turned off. Car is up for repo (and its nearly paid off). Rent is 2 months past due. and still no job in site. I applied everywhere, but nobody is hiring. Temp agencies are not having any luck. Life sucks sometimes, you know?

Not my usually uplifting update... i know... but i'm down. Actually i'm worse than down. I'm so far gone that words dont begin to discribe it. I thought that this year was going to be a good year. It started off that way... for 3 months. but the world is hurting. Hurting for food, money, and love. So we all feel the affects. The kids need clean clothes and clothes that fit. They need school supplies. They need a roof over their heads and a way to get to and from school. They need a mom that is better than me.

1 comment:

Profbaugh said...

I'm so sorry you're going through all this right now. Know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Don't know if this will help at all, but you might check out angel food ministries. They offer a month's worth of food for $30. There are distribution centers all over the US. You can check their website for one near you. Just scroll down and then type in your zip code.

The website is at www.angelfoodministries.com

Good luck,
~Cheryl (SOfan on WCW)