background

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Money, this, that and the other

Well nearly a week after I posted the last post. Nothing much has changed. Cept now I refuse to drive my car. I have to get rides everwhere. I dont take the chance that the car is taken from me.

Today the rental company called. I did not get to the phone in time. But they did call. They did not leave a message. But I'm two months behind on rent. They want the rent. I want to pay. But I don't even have $1 to my name.

I have been trying to get in at a temp agency here in town that gives the typing cert. for free. My daughters school is hiring for a part time job. 4 hours a day. With the pay rate that they are paying i can afford to work there and NOT have to worry about day care. But I need to have that typing cert. and they will not accept the internet ones. So tomorrow, at 9am i'm going to sit there till have to go to the dentist and GET IT DONE! I have reconmindations to work there too. From those that are current teachers and staff there.

So in the mean time. I need money to come in to pay rent ($1450) and Car ($1311.50). If those to get caught up and I get the job at the school, the worries and stress will be over. Then we can sleep a bit easier at night. I ask all that read, pray. Pray it comes in, MUCH sooner than later.

And while I have you here... I go at 11am to have the last 2 wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. prayers it goes as well as the last ones. Prayers needed that Austin's glasses get found. And that he can get his act together and actually DO his school work, and do it correctly. His grades (yes 3 weeks into school) are not ANYWHERE they should be at. Alexandria is struggling with reading. Mostly because she chooses NOT to do the reading. She is capable of doing it. She just rather battle me over it.

That is it for now. Its above 100 degrees and its too hot here. C-ya

No comments: