background

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I know... i'm not good...

at updating... but here is one...

I know it’s been a while that I have sent out an email update or updated my blog. Life kind of got in the way there a bit.

Here is what is going on.
I did finally get a call from the School District about the jobs at Alexandria's school. Looks like they are considering me. So I’m asking everyone to keep on praying that they will pick me. I keep going on job interview after job interview and not being called in for the job. It’s very discouraging.

Home wise… Well the check I have been waiting on is on its way FINALLY. But it just may be too late. The rental company already filed for eviction. I am fighting it because I don’t want to move and I will have the money soon. In the mean time, they have filled and we go to court on the 29th of this month. I’m trying really hard to walk in faith on this. But it’s hard to do. If the judge says no… well we have no place to go. There is no room at grandmas. And having eviction on my record with not the best credit, It’s unlikely that I can find any company to rent to me. So if anyone knows of anyone that has places up for rent, please let me know. If I do get this job, I can afford up to 800 a month in rent. I do need a 2 bedroom minimum. I would dearly appreciate prayers that the judge will let me stay with rent being paid and that the company fixes the A/C that I have gone without for several years and the other problems that are here.

Both the kids are doing very well in school. Austin did make honor roll for the first quarter. I’ll be sure to keep you all updated as things go along.

No comments: