background

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yes, we are moving! Less than 2 weeks

Well in less than 2 weeks we will be moving in with my grandmother for a few months. Not really what we all want to do, but it is what is best for now. I can have time to find a job that pays well, get all the debt gone and get us back on our feet.

I found a storage place to store our stuff that will not fit in grandmas house. First months rent free! Can't beat that. We will move everything into storage on the 1st. In the mean time we will be packing.

Today I spent the day making phone calls for us to do what needs to be done. I also took Austin to help out at a Cub Scout event. I'm hoping he is having a great time and is not too cold! He is spending the night there in a tent. I pick him up tomorrow at 10am.

After taking Austin there, Alexandria and I went to grandmas to help start getting her house ready. We got there and she took us out to dinner then we went back to her house. I put together the bunk bed set that she bought today. That is what Alexandria and I will be sleeping on for the next few months. I'm sooo going to miss my bed!

Well its now just after midnight and I am very tired. I'll try to update more tomorrow. I am going to start packing more and cleaning. I have a few people that are willing to come help pack (for that i'm grateful for) but the house is NOT clean or in any order. And the stuff that cannot go into storage need to be taking out of here before I have anyone come help. So I have until Tuesday to do all that in.

Night!

1 comment:

Kristy Beins said...

I'm glad things are working out at moving in with grandma temporarily. I know it's not the most ideal of situations, but you won't have to worry about the lights or phone and you'll have the opportunity to get back on your feet.

You're in my prayers girl.