background

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moveing?

So some days you can get ran over by life. Those days, when its not a good one, it feels like a Mac Truck hit ya. That is how I have been feeling for a month now. I need to snap out of it. And I think I just may be.

No I dont have any real solution for my situation. But there is one out there. And I'll walk in faith on it. Looking at everything realisticly I need to sit down and talk with grandma. Either she or I will have to talk with grandfather. Not something I want to do. So I'm going to talk her into talking to him for me. Sorry but the man is mean, and no matter how strong I am, I cant keep up the front with him. So the plan for tomorrow is to go talk with her. See what she thinks.

I know I cannot stay here. It hurts more than anyone knows to have to move. But there is no choice. There is just way too much debt and no money coming in. I am hoping by tomorrow to have a better idea as to what I will be doing in just over a week when we have to move. I need to make a fresh start and if that means giving up my freedom of my own place, so be it. I have to look for what is best for me and for the kids. I hate it. But I have to be the adult here.

Lucky for me, the timing on this is when the kids are on vacation. Yes, you read that right. In a week, they are on vacation for 2 weeks. Amazing I know. But they have been in school for over 8 weeks and they are due for Fall break. That is how our schools work. Monday I go to my daughters school for Parent/Teacher conferance. At that time, I am hoping to get a true picture as to how she is really doing in school.

So that is what is going on for now. I pray that when I come to update tomorrow, I have something positive to update with. And something that is a good thing for me and the kids. Have a blessed night.

No comments: