background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well I am 98% packed

and will be finished when I do move. I had some wonderful ladies come and help me pack this am. So we finished packing nearly everything. The main things that are left is sorting out my bedroom (not hard, mostly clothes and some toys, and i have most of that done already) and a few dishes and such so I can cook and keep us with some food. :)

Today, after our packing party, I went to my grandmas to unpack what has gone there so far and sort things out for her. Then I picked up my son from school.

I got ahold of the phone co. and my phone and net is set to go off at 7pm on the 1st. But i have the net set to go on at grandmas on the 29th of this month. Pretty good! Oh and my email wont be changing which is even better!

Found out some, what can be bad news, about grandma today. She has been really sick for a few months now, but they could not figure out what was going on. Well they did a sonogram on her arteris in her neck. they are all blocked. Tomorrow she goes for some testing to make sure her body can handle the sergery. If it can, then she will have it soon, maybe even this week. So for those that read this and pray, I covet the prayers for you. For those that see me or call, the kids DO NOT KNOW and i'm keeping it that way until we know more.

For now, I will finish watching the DB special and then go to sleep. Oh and Alexandria is sell books for missionettes, so she can go to camp and to Disneyland for the FIRST TIME EVER next summer. If you want one, let me know. And Austin still has popcorn sells going on.

No comments: