background

Friday, March 13, 2009

Do you believe in Love at first sight?

I have always said I did but have never experanced it. I have always said it takes time for love to form and grow. As we all know I choose to start dating... and its been interesting to say the least. I have meet a few guys... mostly because I am so very picky. The few (3) that I have met were just not *right* for me. Until now.

Now the one I have met, is right. I know this. I feel this with every bit of me. I knew it the minute I saw him. Walk into the book store that I was in...and just hugged me right away. I smile still at the thought of this. My heart quickly skipped up, and I just melted in his arms. But I did try so hard not to show it. We went and had lunch... talked the whole time. Back to the book store and, well, a guy that buys me a book (which I so need to read) is just walking right into my heart. We had fun. I cannot explain very well what it is... that I feel or anything. I just feel it. And I'm running with it.

Back to the question... do you believe in Love at first sight? Or falling head over heels in love within days of meeting? Share you love story in the comments...

xoxo, T

No comments: