background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

opps! what happens when life gets in the way

Wow! I did not relise that I have not been here sense Jan. Okay so my date... he was a great guy.. that never called after that night. Shame on him. And his loss!!! lol

So I'm writting you from my NEW condo!!! Yep, I moved. A wonderful little 2 bedroom condo that i love. Well I have only been here sense monday, but i still love it. because i have my own room. Yep i did what i said i would not do, kids have their room shared and me my own! and i'll tell you what, its working well.

I'm still working on the whole dating thing. It comes and goes in spurts... We'll see if i can ever find one worth keeping!

Working, yep, little bit at time. Looking still for a 2nd job, and i know its out there. Oh and i have been sick. Doc said bed rest. well, that is hard to do when your job hunting, moving and taking care of 2 kids. Some humor the doc had.

that is it on me. I'll be back more reg. now that i'm back to time on my hands!

xoxo, T

No comments: