background

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have been quite the busy person...

And have not slowed down yet. Can you believe its already December? I'm having a hard time dealing with that fact. This month brings about a lot of things. Austin will be 14 years old. Christmas. One of my best friends is leaving the country for 2 whole weeks. and other changes that I know are coming but I have to wait to see what they will be.

I should back up a bit and give you an update sense my last post. My trip out of the country is still on. Tha happens June of 2010. I am now working 2 jobs and am VERY happy at both. I decided last month (Nov.) to do bartending school. Figured it gives me something that I can do extra and make extra money at any time. Pretty cool. May be having a few private gigs lined up here shortly. :)

The kids are doing well. Boo starts Cheerleading in January. Austin is working hard on Scouts to get to that Eagle Scout. Couple more weeks and they are out for Christmas break. I can say for me, I cannot wait for them to be out so I dont have to get out early in the morning when its so cold to drive them to school. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

xoxo, T

No comments: