background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ever feel like your failing in the mist of success?

Really! Have you ever felt like you are getting a big fat "F" in the mist of things being very successful? That is how I'm feeling right now. May be that I am just having an "off" day or something. Not sure. But I sure feel that way.

I just saw that a review I had done for BlogHer had been posted. I felt fantastic that something I wrote is out there for others to read. Maybe one person will read that post and say, "Hey, I like how that review on that book spoke to me. I should go read that book." Such a great feeling.

I am working hard at both jobs. Bills are all being paid and we have a bit of extra money for things. I'm leaving for Texas to visit my best friend. Things are GOOD. But yet I feel like I am failing.

Its nothing major, just little things. I maybe taking some of the wording wrong too. But you get an email from you boss about something you forgot to do, but also did not know you were to do it. You get offered a day off, but not sure that you want to take it. Your SO says the choices are yours but I want you to do this. You ask for opinions and people say I dont want to tell you what to do. *SIGH*

Its little, annoying, bugger of things. I guess its just an off day for me, but I am sure feeling like a failure in all of this.

xoxo, T

No comments: