background

Monday, May 2, 2011

A month later....a year older!

A month late and I am a year older than the last post.... A year wiser? Probably not. But it is what it is. This last month has been so busy...I hardly had a minute to be at the computer unless it was work related.

But its now May...and its one month closer to my vacation to see my best friend Christy and her kiddos that I miss oh-so-much! I'm so excited to see them...its only been 4 months, so I was reminded today from her. :) and when I see her next it will be 6 months sense I saw them last. And I get to see Texas beyond the airport and flying over it as I had a lot as a kid.

This month will be busy and so will June. I'm running the Vacation Bible School at the church I work for. That takes place the week before I leave on vacation. I'm pulling extra hours here and there for extra money. We are looking at moving soon too. Much larger place is in need. 2 kids and 2 adults in a 2 bedroom condo...ouch, its tight living.

I will keep up with this as much as I can, but please forgive me if I miss out on some days of posting.

xoxo, T

No comments: