background

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Tomorrow is the start of many changes and big things. Austin starts his first full day of Middle School. Some don't have the school system like we do. K-6th is elementry school, 7&8 is Middle school and 9-12 is High School. So going to Middle school is a big deal. He will go from only changing for 3 classes to changing for 7 classes. He did get into pre-ap reading, language arts and history. He has his elective this year is Geogophry. So he did get a lot of things he will enjoy and like. Nearly every class is filled with students he knows and likes.

Alexandria goes back to school tomorrow as well. She will be in 3rd grade this year. She has been homeschooled for the last year and 1/2. There were times and have been times still that I question weather or not she learned all she needs to know. But i know that is partly my own self doubt. when she has done any testing by the state she has done exceedingly well. As long as she does not battle the reading part, i think this year will go well. At least i pray for that!

And for me. Tomorrow means I will have 2 of my wisdom teeth removed. If you know me, you know i dont do so well with dentist. I do even less than well when they say remove teeth. And even less when they say "blood", "stiches", and "pain meds needed". I know it has to be done, but still.... I have things to do and a life to lead.

The only upside is I'll finally be out of pain. That will be a first for a few months. And I may have a job. More on that if I do get it. So no posting for me till I'm all better. See you all on the "other" side!!!

No comments: