background

Monday, July 28, 2008

That went a bit better than I thought...

Well the one tooth is gone. The broken one. She said i have to have the other 2 on my left side removed as well. But I can have them done at a later time. That is fine. One tooth right now is MORE than enough for me.

Austin got off to school just fine. Grandma took him sense I am currently totally out of gas. I need to try calling a mom friend of mine to see if she can take Austin in the am this week. I just have to find her phone number.

Alexandria got off to school just fine as well. We walked up there and saw her music teacher (who is also a good friend). Then walked up to her class room and met her new teacher. That went well as well. She seems nice. Went out side for her to play and she ran into her best friend from pre-k, who is now in 2ed grade. So they will be able to play together and have lunch together. That is good.

So it was not as bad as I thought. I have to go back for the other 2 teeth to come out. But that is later on. right now, i need to get thru today and this week.

No comments: