background

Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacation time...

Well not like we ever get to do much with me being unemployeed right now. But we have a chance to take a 3 day vacation. We are heading to the coast and spending 3 days/2 nights camping, hiking, visiting the beach/ocean and tide pools.

I cannot tell you in words how excited my daughter is. She thinks this is better than going to Six Flags like we try to do every year. NOT as good as going to Disneyland. But its up there in her books. I am just happy that we can get away.

Austin is safely off at scout camp. He comes home on Saturday and we come home on Friday. So it will be a nice week for all of us.

I'll post when we get back about what happen, what we saw and did. Oh and pictures. YOU know I'll take a lot of those!

Have a blessed week!

No comments: