background

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday is over and all is well

Or as well as it can be. I did manage to get everything done and more! Austin is safely off camping on the beach. I have my neice in bed next to me at the moment. Boo is in her bed as well.

Grandma did go to the dr today and he was actually there. She will get a call on Monday telling her when they will do operation #1. They are doing 2 of them. It will take apx 2 month to do both and recover fully as long as NOTHING goes wrong. And I am believing that nothing will go wrong.

Tomorrow we are going downtown to trick or treat at the local businesses. That shall be fun and i'll be sure to take some pictures and report back as to how it goes. I'm going solo with a 4 year old and an 8 year old. THAT would be some fun!!!

xoxo, T

No comments: