background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taking care of buzness...

So I have spent the last few days just taking care of business.

Alexandria's toes had 3 worts on it and they had to cut/frezze them. THAT was not fun and I pray she never gets them again. That is one of the most painful things I think I have ever had to watch my kids go through. And she has to go back the 27th for a check up. FUN. And she will get 2 shots. MORE FUN! Did I ever mention that my loving daugher... hates. shots. with. as. much. passion. as. she. has! Really.

Popcorn sales are over for the most part. Thankfully. Too bad we are really stuck with a lot of one kind of popcorn :( But we'll figure it out, that I am sure of. Austin did really well in popcorn this year. $1200 in sales. Now its wreaths and swags.

Other than that not much going on. Tomorrow will be a very busy day. Going all over 2 towns to take care of a ton of errans. And grandma is going with because some of it is stuff to get ready for her surgery and having all the legal stuff in order. Fun. Fun.

xoxo,T

No comments: