background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday, not just another day

So today started off like any normal Sunday. Got up and ready for church. Went to church and sang for a while. Then we had service. Afterwards Austin went home with a friend. Alexandria and I went to the Street Fair.

While there we ate lunch. Got some McCain stickers and wore them... And then walked home. Had a few Dem's wanting to "enlighten" me about the other guy. Yeah I know enough that I will not be voiting for him.

Then we came home for the day. So we thought. Went to Kmart and got a few things there. Then waited for Austin to come home. Grandma wanted to hit Walmart and get some things there. Well we got birthday presents AND christmas (some) taken care of. Now we are home. Its been a long day. and Tomorrow i get my most darling neice. So i'm out for the night

xoxo, T

No comments: