background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can we just sit back and enjoy?

Because that is what i'm doing now. I'm sitting back and enjoying my life and those around me. The last couple of days have been pretty good and productive. Yesterday I finished off my scrapbook pages for part of my vacation.

Today I had coffee with a dear friend and then took my daughter out to shoot pictures of her. She is a great model. Even though I had to bribe her with a lunchable to get her to do it for me. <>

Tonight i'm hoping to work on a couple of projects and work on other scrapbook pages. I'm so excited to have my love for it back! It never really went away, I was just feeling overwhelming guilt for thinking about doing it. Lucky, I got past that. Of which, I'm sure many people are happy about.

This weekend Austin comes back from camp. I'm sure he will be grumpy! lol. He always is. The kids go back to school next Tuesday. And tomorrow I will be finding out about my jobs I have interviewed for. Lots of exciting and happening things going on.... but for right now, I'm just going to keep enjoying it.

xoxo, T

No comments: