background

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Job, School and more

Rip off the bandade, throw down some salt in the hole and see how that feels. Yep that is just how I was feeling when I got the call about a Job I had been interviewing for, for over 3 weeks. Can you figure out what the call said? "No, sorry we went with someone else". How frustrating. And how much of a test of faith can I get? I keep asking how much more I have to wait, or what is it that I am doing wrong? Because I have 2 kids to raise, they need their momma working. I love working. So I'm going crazy with all of these no's! There is nothing out there right now too. :(

School is back for the kids. They started this past Tuesday. I now have a 8th grader and a 4th grader. Both are pretty pleased with their teachers and classmates. A few changes if they could have their way, but that will not be happening. :) School for me starts back Aug 31. I am excited to get back into that routine again as well.

Popcorn sales for scouts kicks off here this week as well. Austin needs to sell, sell, sell. He has several camps coming up this next summer that is about $1,000 he will need to raise to pay to go to. Selling popcorn will put a huge dent in that. Anyone want some? I went to training on that tonight, fun. I won a fishing pole. That will be going back to the troop!!! I do not fish.

This weekend is a busy weekend. Filled with birthday parties. And the following weekend we are going with the Scouts to Hike Yosemite!!! I have never been and I cannot wait to go. I just need to find someone to babysit Alexandria. As that hike will be too much for her!

That is it for now. I need to get some sleep in. Have a lot of work around the house to do tomorrow.

xoxo, T

No comments: