background

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Contest, finding more

So I did it. I finished my 2 page layout for the Scrapbooking contest at our local store. I'm really hoping I win. If I do, its a chance at a gift card. There is 3 of them. Gift Cards that is. One for $75, one for $50 and one for $25. I'm really hopeful that I can win the 1st one.

Finding more... well been trying to find more work for months now. And I have nothing. No call backs, no new job, no nothing. I feel like a failure in this. I have massive job experance. Been working sense i was 17 years old. Most of the time more than one job. So not finding something is killing me. I know the jobs are just not around but there has got to be SOMETHING. Frustrating!

I also have been trying to make money by selling off things. So far no bites on that. With this month's bill looming over head, and nobody around to borrow the funds from, I have no idea how I will make it. I try to keep it all to myself. So that nobody is worring about it, like the kids and stuff. But its hard to do.

xoxo, T

No comments: