background

Friday, May 14, 2010

The "Power" outfit....

What is the Power outfit? You know the outfit that no matter what you are doing, you feel in control. The one where you know all eye's are on you and you are confident. The one that you feel down right sexy in and comfortable all at the same time. No worries about... "Oh, is my boob falling out?"...."I think you can see that little roll of fat there"... The outfit that hides your flaws, makes you look like a star out there.

I have thought about this subject all day. What is my power outfit? I thought I knew what it was, and then it was not. Is it possable to have more than one? Or have I not found the true Power outfit yet? My choices, as I see them are the following:

1. the dress: there is this dress I bought a while back... its a black and white, form fitting, and I feel amazing in it. Sexy and smart all at the same time. Sometimes uncomfortable, mostly because I'm not use to wearing dresses anymore.

2. The "I'm asking for it Shirt"... or at least that is what i'm calling it. Its a fun, flirty shirt. Cut a bit low in the front, halter style shirt. goes great with jeans or dress pants. or even shorts. I dont have a picture of me in it yet, that is coming soon. But its does what I call for it to do. haahaa

3. New shirt I bought... nice little black tank, gathered at the chest area...so it gives a low-cut look, but looks great at the same time. So comfortable with a nice pair of jeans. my cute little boots to go with and its a outfit that leaves men staring (so I saw today because I wore it today).

I'm sure there is other outfits of mine that I could name off but these are the top 3 that I cannot figure out which one is my Power Outfit. I only have the picture of the dress (and that was taken a few months back). The others there is no pictures of at the moment.

So basied on the discriptions....what would you call the power outfit here? And what is yours?

xoxo, T

No comments: