background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Writing...

Yes, I write. I write a lot. I like words. I like to talk. And for those that don't know me that well, don't know that I'm back in college again. I am back to trying to finish my BA degree in Business Management, Marketing and PR. I already have my AA in Business Management. So the class I am taking right now is a Psy. class. They have us writing a paper about ourselves. Its our final. So the paper is very importaint. I NEED a good grade on it. I just wish it was on another subject.

I know that a lot of people say writing about one's self is easy to do. I find it difficult. I write about me on my blog, my life, my friends. But its not the whole me. Its not my heart. Its a part but not even my very best friends know that much. No matter how much I talk and write, the heart of me is kept to me. So asking me to open up a part of myself is HARD to do. AND then ask me to anilyze myself on top of that....wow. Not good. It just asks for trouble to brew up.

So how am I to go about writing my history, present and hopeful future without opening up that part of me to total strangers? I guess that will take creative writing on my part.  A whole lot of editing. Delete key is my friend in this I think. We'll see how it goes. And who knows, it may end up being a blog post up on here. We'll see what the future holds on that account.

xoxo, T

No comments: