background

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gggrrrr... Some days are harder

than others. Its really hard to keep your head up and on  straight when you know so much is going on and there is nothing you can do about it. I have bills to pay, but no money to pay them. I am working, but not enough hours to pay just what HAS to be paid. I am applying everywhere but it seams like no call backs, which has me wondering ... Really is anyone hiring at all?!?!?! Frustating for me.

Then there is PT. I was in the car wreck at the end of Oct. I'm still in PT for that. I am soooo sick of going to it now. I think after this round I'll be done. I finally got her to agree to let me try running (slowly at first) and then build up. If I don't hurt in a bad way after this round of PT I'll be calling it quits. One of my amazing friends got me some time at the local Gym, so I can try my running sense the weather is so bad. Hopefully all is good by Feb 2.

I got a job bartending at a local club. They sounded so unsure about hiring people. I guess they did not like me and the other girl or something because the next event coming up, they call us both and say they have their own bartenders back. Nice. So that did not last very long! The upside is that this weekend, which was to be the next event for me to do, I may have to go to a hockey game with my friend's son and him.  They earned the game from selling popcorn. Have I mentioned that I LOVE hockey!?!?!

I should touch on dating.... I have had a few conversations with some guys... and exchanged emails... but nothing so far. No for sure plans to meet any of them. Bummer. Another friend told me to go and date for fun. Hmmm interesting concept. One I have never done before. So even though the guys I have talked to do not have everything on my "wish list" I would go out with them... IF I was ever asked. Which by the way, I haven't been. Which puts my brain back on the fact that eather I am too boring of a person, guys dont want to date single moms, or they are intimidated by me. Who knows? I sure dont!

Anyways, that is it for now. Movie is on...and I would like to watch it.

xoxo, T

No comments: