background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Goal's for 2010

For my new readers... I don't make New Year's Resolutions, I make New Year's Goals. I figured it out after 5 years of making Resolutions and never following thru on one, that Goals are a better plan. Goal's for me mean making sure I accomplish it. Resolutions to me have no meaning. So without futher adou... here are mine for the year.

1. I will lose the last 20 lbs that I want gone.
2. I will put money into savings this year and NOT touch it (because this year I did save but had to touch to pay bills)
3. I will take a vacation (I am still hoping to get the money for my trip to France this summer, but if that does not happen, I will take a vacation out of the state!)
4. I will post at least once a week on here. One new blog a week!
5. I will make sure to bike/run/walk 3 times a week.
6. I will make time to scrapbook at least once a month (H you will help me with this goal!)
7. I will go on more hikes. Now that I have had the chance to do several this last summer, this year I will make time for more.

I hope to come up with 3 more before the end of the month, but this year I have goals for me. Not family related, me related. I spend so much time doing for others, I'm going to really try to do for my self.

xoxo, T

No comments: