background

Monday, April 5, 2010

So frustrated....

This past week or so has been a week of frustrations. It started with waking up one morning with my tire flattend. And of course, it would be a day that i had to take the kids to school and they ended up being late. Thankfully my friend was able to take them. It also happend to be pooring down rain that day, and I have no idea how to change a tire. The good news was the rain let up and someone aided me in changing the tire. Someone else that works at a local tire shop fixed it for free too.

The next frustration was that it was Easter weekend. I really am not overly fond of Easter. Lots of bad things have happened on that day. Sense I have made the choice to take more control over my life, I have made sure we do "fun" things on Easter. Mostly has been going away for the day. Usually to the beach. So that was the plans for this year... weatherman made me change plans. But the upside is that I did get to spend the day with a new friend that I'm very sure will turn out to be a very good friend!

Today was the icing on the cake for my frustrations. I posted just over a year ago about my laptop being stolen, by my brother. Well in that laptop there was YEARS of work that I had did for the Boy Scout Troop that we need to have back. And the only way to get it back is to re-type it. Which is a very long and frustrating process. Some of the stuff I thought I still had but come to find out (after hours of editing and such) that it was ONLY the rough draft that I had been editing. So my hours worth of work today is waisted. Then other forms, I thought a friend had the back up of.... she does not. So now I do have to type these forms out. VERY frustrating! I'm walking away from it tonight, but it will still be there come tomorrow. And I need to have it all done no later than THIS Friday at Noon.

Anyone want to come do this for me? lol... yeah that is not gonna happen. Oh well, till next time....

xoxo, T

No comments: