background

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ever try to find something...

and have the hardest time finding it. Its been that way for me for a few months now. See I live in the middle of Wine Country in CA. And one of the more popular winerys is Michael David's. I will always know it at Phillips Farms but hey, gotta try to go by what they call it, right?

So anyways, a while back they annouced they were changing the label on their 7th Heavenly Chard. Label of which I love! So sense then I have been on a hunt for the old label bottle. How hard that has been to find. A friend of mine grows grapes for them, so the first place I look? I ask them to pick one up. Hmmm, the WINERY has none left. Drat!

They say check some of the local stores. I check, and check and check. For MONTHS. Today I gave it one last shot. The last store I go into.... there it was!!! How happy am I that I found it. I did not buy it to drink, I bought it because of the lable... something I never do. But its pretty. SEE :)


Sometimes its the little things in life that make you happy and can make a day... for me, buying this wine bottle was it for me. Next up, building a wine rack...

xoxo, T

No comments: