background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little things in life...

It is amazing how some things, which are so little to others, or even to ourselves are such big things sometimes. And sometimes the big things seem so little. I cannot tell you how many times friends will come up to me, telling me about the little things in their lives bug them. And how they seem so big but after talking to me they are so small. And why is it that after they talk with me they dont seem so big. Guess its some affect I have.

There are days that I can amaze myself. I can be so damn brutely honest with other people but when it comes to myself, and any issues I have, I choose to ignore it. Its so much easier that way for me. I do expected my friends to be honest to me though. I give what I expect back. And there are times that I have been and will be dissapointed in that but I will deal with it. One thing I have learned over the years is how to bounce back from anything.

Being the strong person in life is a hard thing to do. Doing what it takes to make it from one day to the next is hard to do. If it was not for the chances I take...life would be hard to do. So I choose to jump at things that strike me as fun, exciting. I choose to take risks and live my life because if I did not, I would have to live a very boring and dull life. And that... I just dont know how to do.

I feel like I have came so far in a year's time. Giving up my family, and starting to do the things I truely love in life. Some days are hard, some days are easy... but at least I'm finally living a LIFE I am enjoying. And the little things in life are very little indeed...

xoxo, T

No comments: