background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ahhh!!! I'm back. grandma. home. going back?

Well I tried for the last 4 days to post a new blog. Cept it would not work. So very frustrating when you DO want to post. So where to start...

Well grandma came home on Sat afternoon. She is not the same. This I see, but I dont know who else does or does not. Some of it others are seeing, and I know she is not seeing all of it. Her mind is not what it was, remotely. She does not remember things she said the day or minutes before. Or she remembers things when we were kids, but its like its going on now.

She has issues with her bowls. And they have done somethings for it (surgery and hospital stay) but it has not stopped the issues. I honestly think she needs to go in over that and other things, but she wont. She says they wont take care of it. :sigh: I dont know what to do.

Kids are doing pretty good with thier school. I did get a increase in hours at work. PTA is going. Scouts is great.

Well i need to get some sleep, as i do have to work tomorrow. More comeing...

xoxo, T

No comments: