background

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update and prayers...

Well, i am home for the first time sense this am. I'm wore out. I have spent most of my day at the hosptial.
Update: well this am she was not doing any better. But tonight, she was able to eat cream of chicken soup. YEAH!!! she had 2 bowls and it stayed down!!! i'm so freaking happy over that. And the dr. told her she can get up and walk, so she did in the hall. she made 3 trips up and down the hall with me and she was doing soo good. she even broke a sweat! I littlerly clapped my hands when she did.
So tomorrow, she will work up to eating NORMAL food. and if she can do that, and keep walking with no more problems, she could be home this weekend!!!
A few prayers:
keeping grandma in your prayers, of course.
Prayers that my brother will clean up the FILTHLY kitchen he made. and to stop eating allt he food up! i cannot keep food in this house at all.
prayers that my aunt is keeping okay and that grandpa will keep paying for where she is staying at. I cannot keep her here with me because of work and i just cannot do it. there is not enough of me to do so.
and prayers for the kids. boo is so scared about grandma (i keep taking her each day to see her) that she is not sleeping well and is acting out in school and at home. Austin is tooo quiet, which means he is worried (he gets that one from me).
and me. i keep going and about 4pm i really feel like i cant make another step. tonight, i did not have enough cash to get me dinner. i went all day with no food (like yesterday) and you guys know i cannot do that, i'll end up in the hospital. So i was going to get some beef bretos from taco bell. but i had to feed the kids first. so there was just not enough money. So on the way home at 9pm i got a steak from the store and i'm now eating it. its taking all i got to just do what i have to do, and now i need to keep doing more. And i dont know how to do it.
thanks, and a new update will be done tomorrow at some point.

No comments: