background

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Laptop down. Thanksgiving. Black Friday

So I could not post for about a week. My laptop went down. The power cord fried on it, and sense it was still under warrentee, Dell sent me a new one. So I could not log in here at all. That is what happends when you have your life on one computer and you don't save things anywhere else. That is including in your mind. So I am back and happy about that!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for. My grandma made it through the 1st surgery. My kids are alive and healthy. We are in a house that is nice and warm. I have a job, abit part time, but still a job. And I do have a few friends that do care.

I will be cooking tomorrow. Turkey, mashed potatos, sweet potato, green beans, bread, and gravy. I made the pumkin pie today.

And the best news of all, I get to go black friday shopping tomorrow night!!!!!!! Yes, I'm heading to walmart about 2 am. I have a list of things to get for grandma. Then I will be giving her a call about 8am to come and pay for everything. So even though I do not have any money, I do get to enjoy the joy of black friday shopping.

xoxo,T

No comments: