background

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Um... Yeah..

So quick update... I promise to come back and fill you in on all of it. There was in school suspention, car explosion, fights, stedy hours at work, sickness and more. But here is what happened today.

did color gaurd with the boys scouts for our Band Review. Came home and tried to nap. Was not allowed to nap (dont people around here get i dont sleep at night?!!?!?) Finally got up and stayed up and cleaned the kitchen. Cooked some cookies (chocolate chip, sugar cookies and peanut butter). Then went to the library. check out 3 books for each of us. Came home made dinner. ate dinner. while dinner was being ate, listed to my brother breate grandmother. did dishes. then brother got in my face. called 911. cops came. kicked him out. told grandma "do not let him back in". Cops left after making him leave. he called less than 15 min latter. breating her on the phone. she (after about 5 min) gives the phone to me. i hung up on him when he called me a b..... He showes up 5 min later and she freaking lets him in. and now he is back. Cops told me to get a restaining order on him. to make him stay gone if she wont make him. But that would put a fight between me and her. I dont know what to do.

So I'll be back, as you can read... today was a long day. time for sleep as i have church tomorrow.

xoxo, T

No comments: