background

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Laptop Stolen, filling a restraining order

Yep, that is right. My brother (which will be the last time claiming it as such) stole it from my room. Yeah he denies it, but funny, it was there when i left for black friday shopping, and when i came back it was gone. He was the only one with access to it.

So I have lost all info on it. All of the Boy Scout stuff I have spent better than a year working on. All of my School stuff, so 6 months of my batcholors degree is down the drain. all of the kids picture for the last year or more gone. All email addresses, forms ect. gone. Thanks to that jerks need for drugs.

So I am done with him and anyone that cares to side with him. I'm filing a restraining order on monday. i have the forms filled out and ready to go, just need the courts to open monday. The police department cant do anything about the laptop unless they find it in a search or he walks in with it. Or if i have witnesses. Oh and if you HAVE my laptop and are reading this... return it. you know where he lives so return it to there, i'll pay you to return it. You can do what you want to, to him, i no longer care. but please return my laptop.