background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A re-direction...

So last night was a bit of a change. One should never drink when one is upset. add to that one should not blog, email, txt or call people when one is upset and drinking. I toasted last night to the past, I guess you could call it. Now to move on to the future.

What will the future hold? Happyness, love, hope, faith and all of the amazingness we call life. Move on and move forward. Continue on being the better part of me and burry the not so great. Love life and embrace it.

Each day, each moment one can grow stronger or weaker. I choose stronger. To make it in the world out there you need to be strong, and I mean to make it. Those that choose not to accept can move on. I want the ultiment happyness. And I will have it.

One word of wisdom... follow the golden rule, Treat others as you wish to be treated. Also, be the friend that you want others to be to you.

xoxo, T

No comments: