background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The way things can change

Wow. So a week ago I was feeling bad about myself. Only had a handful of people coming to my birthday party (sounds so freaking childish now!) and was upset that nobody else was coming. Well their loss. Because it was a fab party and with fab friends. They know how to make me laugh, relax and have a great time which is what I did. Here is the pictures from the party.

So tomorrow is my actual birthday. I'm okay with it right now. Its just another day right? I'm just going to be another year older. I heard that people start taking you more serously once you hit 30. We'll see.

A short blog today, as I do have a lot of things I need to get done today. More I'm sure I'll do at a later time. Enjoy the pictures!

xoxo, T

No comments: